Re: HELP NEED ADVICE AND POSSIBLE VOLUNTEERS

Posted By:
Date:

> Please post: is there anyone out there that could possibly offer ideally > free support and advice of building a business (particular field is > children's entertainment) according to family and a few friends it's > actually a really good idea, please no negativity on this post , I've great > ideas and need volunteers too for various roles (you would need to be over > 18) and yes I'm looking into the now DBS checks previously known as CRB and > yes I have started to look at public liability insurance , is there anyone > interested, possibly thinking of a website too but again knowledge of web > development would be great, anyone able to help with marketing and research > (obviously I'm doing research myself too) obviously no contact in person > until after lockdown , and all safety measures will be met to Gov guidance, > I have a couple of my friends who are VERY interested in the idea so if > anyone is interested or would like to be part of a group chat then please > pop your name down below and I will message you myself , any help or > interest would be very appreciated , I am actually rather excited about the > idea, again anyone interested would also need to have a DBS previously > known as CRB check that is clear, thanks all, hope everyone staying safe > and well, Thankyou for reading, please no negativity or nastiness! X Good luck with that, Entertainment a difficult thing to get into given current circumstances.

Messages In This Thread