Re: Benefit Claimants

Posted By:
Date:

>
>
> Problem is, you are having mine via my taxes, and no, it is not
> entertaining. xxx

Oh this must be a pretty boring thread for most people to read? I think I will state my case, once and for all, then let it lie, you can carry on your moaning and being upset forever and a day then...
First, I have been honest on here. How many of you use your real name or have told us your financial situation? I don't hide behind several made up names, I use one -my own!
I have never worked, in the 10 years since leaving school, and will never work. I don't want to, and certainly don't feel the need to drag myself out of bed each day, and be away from my little boys and friends all day long...why would I? OK, for 'respect' as some of you have said, or for 'society' or just because that is what you choose to do.
I have one life, and I shall enjoy living it as I please.
Now, feel free to spit your dummies out if you wish, I REALLY do not mind, I have heard it all before, and have never taken any notice at all.
I have my own home, and savings. I have a lovely boyfriend, who is very generous. I have an ex-husband who pats maintenance for my eldest, and another ex-partner who obviously pays for the youngest.
What more can I tell you? I am happy. I know that hurts, but I honestly am, I have a great life, many friends and a fun and happy life, I could not wish for more.
So, come on, start moaning, if that makes you happy! Remember though, I don't care about you people, you are not important in my life, I have many people that love me, so I am very happy. There, I have been honest...now all state your real names and your financial positions please!

Messages In This Thread